|1. Information given on this web site is provided by M/s.Medico-Abroad in good faith on available information. M/s.Medico-Abroad, Hyderabad however does not assume any responsibility for the same.
2. By submission of your details on this website, it is implied that you have first read & understood the complete terms and conditions in the language understood and have accepted the same. It is also implied that you have independently verified all the facts mentioned in the website.
3. All the contents of this Site are only for general information or use. They do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making (or refraining from making) any decision.
4. Contents of this web site are subject to change from time to time. All efforts are made to keep the site up to date, but at no given time can we guarantee the information to be up to date. For any further clarifications, amendments, etc, kindly contact the office of M/s.Medico-Abroad, Hyderabad.
5. This Site may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. This site is provided “as is” without any Warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied Warranties of Merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or arising from a course of dealing, usage or Trade Practice. In no event shall M/s.Medico-Abroad, Hyderabad, Employees, Agents, Representatives and the Authors will be liable for any damages (including without limitation, damages for loss of Business Projects, or loss of Profits) arising in Contract, Tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site, or any of its Contents, or from any action taken (or refrained from being taken) as a result of using the Site or any such Contents.
6. The Academy reserves the right to alter the fees, without prior notice due to unforeseen and unavoidable circumstances for which M/s.Medico-Abroad is not responsible.