|Few parents of Tirupati, AP, India took initiative to register a formal body of Parents Association for Indian students in Belarus in the name and style of “THE PARENTS ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN STUDNETS IN BELARUS” (PAISB) in June, 2019 which is the first of its kind in India. PAISB is registered under the Andhra Pradesh Societies Registration Act, 2001 at Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India (Regd. No. 255/2019) with the main objective of parents collectively monitoring the progress and welfare of Indian students studying in Belarus.|
"To function as voluntary, Non-Governmental, Non-Profit making, Non Political and Non Secretarial Organization with reach & functions spread out to entire India."
The Medical education of Indian students in Belarus Country, their progress, development and welfare measures forming the focus of activities.
* To act like a bridge between the Indian students and University Authorities/Agency M/s Medico Abroad Consultants.
* To work for welfare and progress of Indian students of Belarus, with special attention to those in Gomel State Medical University where the Indian students are studying through the agency M/s Medico Abroad Consultants.
* To set up, maintain and bring out newsletter in furtherance of the objectives of the Association covering the problems of students of Belarus, and to strengthen the coordination activities of the Association with that of university.
* To inspire students of Belarus to participate in intellectual and cultural pursuits by organizing literacy, social, cultural, seminars and sports events.
* To inculcate best practices of humility and humanity among the student fraternity by organizing events of charity and social responsibility. To remove any communication gap between the students and university authorities and to help maintain discipline and decorum at university campus by the students.
* To motivate studies among students, effectively grooming them to be the best doctors in the entire world. To raise necessary funds by donations, contributions etc. and accept any gift, monetary, donations or subscriptions towards or accumulate and provide a fund for the implementation of the various activities of the association.
|Meetings with University Officials|
On every occasion of University officials visit to India, Parents made a courtesy call to discuss Agenda Points concerning co‐operation and beer monitoring of Indian Students in Belarus. Communication Exchange and Progress of students made available through Medico Abroad Consultants was appreciated by parents
|Social Service Activities - Donation of Sanitary Napkin Vending Machine to SVRR Government Hospital in Tirupati|
|Donation Event of Medico Abroad for Pediatrics ward at SVRR Govt. General Hospital, Tirupati|
|Contributing to Social Responsibility – Charity event by Medico Abroad, their Students & Parents|
|Our Achievements - Permission for Training in Vacation @ S V Medical College, Tirupati|
|Social Service, Environment Protection Activities by Medicos from Belarus|
|PAISB in co‐ordination with Medico Abroad Consultants have organised a one day ‘Social Service’ Camp for all Medico Abroad students of Gomel State Medical University, Belarus on 20th July, 2019 (Saturday) at Primary Health Centre, Kammapalli, near Tirupati, A.P., India. This activity was meant to give an exposure to the Medicos on rural medical services and inculcate a sense of social responsibility towards parent care and rural service. The students have also participated in planning saplings and watering them under the banner of “Dr. YSR Vanam‐Manam” program. All participating students of Medico Abroad were awarded with Certificates at the meeting organized later in the evening at the premises of SV Medical College, Tirupati.|